Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dear FYE VIP Backstage Pass

Dear F. Y. E. VIP Backstage Pass:

After trying to cancel my membership for the second time, I have decided to never purchase anything at your stores again. The reason being:

1) your "pass" sucks,

2) the fee that I get when I don't want the damn card in the first place is even worse,

3) and you hire people with really rich accents to delay my canceling the card when I call that service number to do so.

I don't mind people with accents (I'm usually pretty good at understanding them actually) but over the phone it is quite a bit harder to understand them. Especially when all you want to do is cancel a stupid card I never wanted to get in the first place and the operator keeps trying to make you not cancel the card and that makes me want to kill things. Like your business.

I understand that you want to take money out of people's pockets to stay afloat and in business, because of all of those other stores that sell the same products (and sometimes they sell for cheaper in those different stores) and all of those tempting online services like Amazon and Netflix, (I actually could go on and on, but I don't know all of the services out there so I can't. I will remedy that as soon as possible now.)

For the record, I would rather speak to a robot than someone who is possibly 8000 fucking miles away from here when trying to get rid of your pathetic services.

I hope one day soon you will go out of business, like all of the other stores that no longer have a place in our economy and our lives. I will be there at the funeral, shoveling the dirt on your coffin before the priest has even gotten there.

Sincerely,
Kara

P. S. For those who would like to cancel their VIP cards, here's the number where you can call what's-her-fake-english-name and have fun trying to cancel it: 1-877-351-2131

And here's the website page where I got that from, in case you were wondering: http://www.fye.com/BSP-VIP-FAQ_stcVVcatId537426VVviewcat.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment