Thursday, February 9, 2012

Funny and Honest Oscar Movie Posters!

So, the Oscars come again and prove that they are still a bunch of old, snobbish bastards. I'm irritated that the host, though I have nothing against him, is Billy Crystal. He's funny, but couldn't they get somebody for the younger generation that is coming up?

I'm also irritated they made no mention of the Harry Potter film franchise at all. They were great and entertaining movies, beautifully made, the last movie was very powerful, the music was splendid and moving, the actors were phenomenal, and it made zillions of dollars! Why Oscar? Why so snobby? Is it because we're not related?

So I welcome every opportunity to mock the famous awards ceremony. I think the title to this blog article explains itself. I thought these posters were awesome and awe-inspiring.









To see more, go to: http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/feature/if-2012s-oscar-nominated-movie-posters-told-the-truth.php


1 comment: