Monday, July 23, 2018

Celtic Waves of Time!!!

A new product is out in my Etsy, Redbubble, and Lulu stores!

Called the "Celtic Waves of Time" it is a design of my own making and similar in look to actual Celtic symbols. Suggestive of waves and the classic Celtic knot design, this one is one of my favorites thus far!

Hardcover on the left and
coil-bound on the right!

Available in my Lulu store as both a hardcover journal and a coil-bound journal! The hardcover journal has over 400 pages of writing space while the coil-bound journal has over 200 pages!
Here are the pretty pages!



Available here!
Available through my Etsy store as a set of stickers! Perfect for use in planners and for pretty! They are currently available as a printable that you download and print at your own convenience and as a physical set that I print out and send to you!














Here they are in my own personal planner:
They look so good!
























Also available as a whole slew of items through my Redbubble store! Graphic t-shirtstravel mugsphone and iPad casespillowsclocks, and so much more!
Check it out!


1 comment: