Monday, July 2, 2018

Celtic Tree of Life!!!

A new product is out in my Etsy, Redbubble, and Lulu stores!

Called the "Celtic Tree of Life" it is a design of my own making and similar in look to actual Celtic symbols. Suggestive of vines and leaves rather than an actual tree perhaps, but it still evokes growth and strength.

Hardcover journal and
coil-bound journal!
Available in my Lulu store as both a hardcover journal and a coil-bound journal! The hardcover journal has over 400 pages of writing space while the coil-bound journal has over 200 pages!

















A view of the pages!


Available here!
Available through my Etsy store as a set of stickers! Perfect for use in planners and for pretty! They are currently available as a printable that you download and print at your own convenience and as a physical set that I print out and send to you!









I just love them!
Here they are in my own personal planner:





















Also available as a whole slew of items through my Redbubble store! Graphic t-shirts, travel mugs, phone and iPad cases, pillows, clocks, and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment