Thursday, February 13, 2014

Nick Pitera Music Note Illustration and "Heart Medley" Live!!!

I made another illustration of my new favorite artist, Nick Pitera! You should check him out because of his singing awesomeness! This one has been sitting on my mind for a while now, so I'm glad I finally got it out now! It's fun and playful! Check it out:

Copyright 2014 by Kara Muller.
This is based on one of my favorite performances of his, hence the suit and color scheme. He kills it here, too! Turn up the volume and check it out:

3 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome illustration! It's really fun I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harrah's Las Vegas - MapyRO
    Harrah's Las Vegas, Las 김제 출장안마 Vegas, NV 대구광역 출장샵 89101. 충청북도 출장마사지 Directions · 제천 출장안마 (702) 770-7000. Call Now 보령 출장샵 · Full Info. Hours, Accepts Credit Cards, Attire, Wi-Fi, Parking. Hours

    ReplyDelete