Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Nick Pitera Chibi Illustration and "This Is Halloween" Cover

Nick Pitera. Courtesy of Google.
You're welcome.
So I recently discovered this new singer on Youtube, Nick Pitera. He's quite cute and has an amazing range. Also, slightly goofy and fun! And look at that hair!

As is the way with me, I have fallen in love with him! I found all of his stuff, like his Youtube channel, his iTunes page (I have already downloaded all of the songs - he needs to add more), and his Spread Shirt store

And I'm not the only one, oh no! He's already got a Facebook fanpage of over 82 thousand people and a street team fanpage devoted to strengthening his career. There is even a Buzzfeed column on him.

The covers I love the most are his One Man Les Miserables video, his One Man The Phantom of the Opera (he even does Christine!), and his version of "Brokenhearted" because that song is awesome in general!

Anyway, I didn't get to spend my October like I had wanted this year - damn work and bills! And damn my friends work and bills! So I created a cute little chibi illustration of Mr. Pitera for the festive spirit of the spooky season! Check it out:

Copyright 2013 by Kara Muller

This is Nick Pitera's version of Disney's Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas" song, "This Is Halloween" as can be seen on the "Oh My Disney" Youtube channel:

No comments:

Post a Comment