Sunday, April 29, 2012

"The Golden Hat" Book Review



The Golden Hat: Talking Back to AutismThe Golden Hat: Talking Back to Autism by Kate Winslet
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I thought this was quite cute and thoughtful! What a wonderful thing for Kate Winslet to do. And the mother of that child must be so strong, although probably much happier now.

The pictures were really good, a whole new side to these people! A bunch of them waxed poetic with their quotes but I personally loved the ones that were funny: George Clooney - "I'm sorry for 'Batman and Robin'." Daniel Radcliffe - "Good luck getting me to shut up now." Conan O'Brian (Coco!) - "More hairspray!" And Hugh Jackman is also in it, but I can't remember what he said because I was too busy drooling over his picture.

Keli is a very interesting person and I truly hope he's happier now than he was. What a wonderful book and what a wonderful organization! I hope it reaches it's goal!


View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment