Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First Post of the New Year!

Well, that last month went by very quickly and as stressed as usual...

Obviously, I was never able to finish my 25 Days of Christmas Movie Reviews. It was an undertaking that, in the end, I couldn't handle. Which is what I will also say about the job I took in a different department where I work that I was trying to learn during the busiest part of the year.

I think I just wasn't ready: I hadn't been accustomed doing regular daily blog entries let alone reviews. That's going to change THIS year! Starting relatively soon after THIS blog entry! It's one of my New Year's Resolutions this year, right next to losing half of my body weight. But this one will probably get done because it's more fun than torturing myself into a smaller dress size!

I'm also working on my website design which should be done shortly. Just have to maneuver a few things around and I will have it up and running in all its glorious interweb splendor!

I have also discovered a new online store on which I can sell my handmade wares which you can click on at the right:
<-------------------
It's called Zibbet and it's like Etsy and Artfire put together! I am very happy with it so far!

Speaking of wares, I've come up with some really neat ideas and shall be putting new glittery items up soon!

That's all for now! Hope you had a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment